Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Good Bye Face Book!

Good morning! Today has started off a little different than most previous days. On any given day, I would wake up, stumble my way to the kitchen, swerving around kids, grab a cup of coffee and grab my phone and do a quick check of the happenings on Face Book. Some days, I would be on my phone, if even for a minute, before I even said good morning to my children or husband. It was a habit. Well today that all changed! I no longer have a facebook account!
I did some serious soul searching, and came to grips with a few things. For one, I have a lot of stress and drama in my life right now.  For two, I found myself using FB as a platform to whine, and would often argue with myself about what to, or not to post. I truly want to be a light, someone who brightens another persons day, who is a positive influence; not someone who joins the masses and conforms to negative,  and selfish thoughts and actions. I felt as if my light was fading. Not to mention all the recent changes on FB that just about everyone was complaining about.  I wasnt seeing those changes on my phone, which added a whole other dimension of wonder to things...who was seeing what, are my security settings the same, and if not, how can I make sure? That was all weighing on me, as if I didn't have a choice in it all. Phooey! LOL It was time for a change! So here we are! I am very excited, and pleased to turn over a new leaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment