Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thanks for your patience...

Well I know it has been a while since my last post, and there has been so much going on around here.  I am finding it difficult to put into words what we are dealing with as a family, and individuals.  As a "writer" and I use that term VERY loosely, I am struggling with knowing what to share, and what not to.  My goal is first to honor and glorify God by what I share/write, and also to be honest and open enough to help others going through similar things, but that is where my struggles reside...right now things are SO raw, and fresh, I need to be sure that I am guarding the integrity of my faith, and my family. There are so many things I would like to share right now, valid things, things that could be beneficial to others..but these truths, would be told with my feelings and emotions attached, and could be twisted and turned, and that would be detrimental to this entire project.
 "Writing" is my therapy...I wear my heart on my sleeve, and tend to be an open book.  I am an honest person, to a fault at times.  So please bear with me. I know there are many that look forward to my posts, and have shared with me how inspirational and helpful they are to them, but I have a handful of people that will pounce at the chance to use my words against me, and create havoc in my life, and I need to be sure I am emotionally strong enough to handle that. 
I have so much to share about the progress on the house, and life with the children!  Life happens, and I would love to have a pause button to hit when I have a hankerin' to write, but alas, there is no such thing!  I promise that this blog is NEVER far from my thoughts, and I have been praying for God to lead my thoughts and words, and feel that the time will be here soon for me to share again. 
Blessings to you all! May God's peace fill your hearts, and His arms wrap around you and give you comfort. 

No comments:

Post a Comment